SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACH INTERNSHIP
The MBSC internship program is an incredible learning opportunity that will dramatically improve your coaching skills. The internship is a hands-on, learn-by-doing based program in which you will be coaching middle school, high school and collegiate athletes, as well as adult/general fitness clientele. You will also have opportunities observe and assist professional athletes as they prepare for their seasons.
Our comprehensive curriculum includes weekly staff meetings (Fall, Winter, Spring only) and education sessions to enhance your overall learning experience. Our goal for you is to develop a deep understanding of the in’s, out’s, and why’s of our programming and coaching methodology in addition to acquiring valuable knowledge from all aspects of the strength and conditioning field.
Some of the best coaches in the world have come through our MBSC internship program, a competitive and coveted position. We look forward to you joining us!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teaching and coaching the warm-up (Foam Rolling, Mobility, Activation, Dynamic Movement, Light Implement Power Work, Plyometric Exercise, Speed/COD training)
- Strength Training Instruction (Heavy Implement Power Work, Fundamental Strength Development, Motor Control/Stability Training and more)
- Conditioning (Running, Biking, Slide boarding, overall energy system development)
- Gym set up and breakdown, daily housekeeping tasks
- Attendance at weekly education events, creation/development of presentation discussing learning experience from internship program
- March 14 2022 to June 11 2022
- Application Deadline February 14 2022
- June 13 2021 to August 26 2022
- Application May 13 2022
- Fall: September 6 to December 16
- Application Deadline: Aug 1 2022
- Fill out the online application below and please send the following to Dan McGinley (at Dmcginley86@gmail.com ) AND Ben Connolly (at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- A link to a brief video (approx. 3 min), explaining why you would like to intern at MBSC
- Your resume
- Interns must either be currently enrolled as an Under-Graduate student or have a Bachelor’s Degree
- All internships include a stipend. Fall, Winter, Spring-$250.00 and Summer -$500.00
MBSC Internship Application