Address: 29 Draper St, Woburn MA
In 2010, Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning moved to a brand new state-of-the-art facility in Woburn MA. Woburn's 13,500 sq foot facility offers athletic training to professionals and amatuers of all ages and levels of competition. MBSC also offers adult groups and personal training.
- 8,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor turf allows for the most effective training methods. This includes proper warm-up, plyometrics, speed drills and sleds.
- Concrete wall space is ideal for the development of power using medicine ball training.
- Weight lifting platforms for olympic lifting and kettle bell training.
- State-of-the-art Keiser (R) machines allow for countless exercises, from multiple training angles. While most cable style machine only work in 5 or 10lb increments, Keiser's air compressed machines allow for the ability to load to 1/10th of a pound, simply with the push of a button.
- We have multiple locker rooms complete with showers as well as treatment rooms for massage and physical therapy.
Address: 115 Manning Ave, Middleton MA
New 7,500 square feet-state of the art training center Middleton, Massachusetts
Sign up for our Summer sports performance program by May 1st and get 10% off! Click here to register