Sports Performance Coach Internships and Sports Marketing Internships (scroll down) are offered at MBSC first and second semester as well as summertime.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACH INTERNSHIP
An internship at MBSC will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Summer, first semester and second semester internships allow hands- on coaching with up to 300 athletes per day. Our internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience.
During your internship, you will coach middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes, observe and assist professional athletes in the following areas of performance enhancement:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dynamic Warm-up and Flexibility Drills; including the agility ladder
- Speed Development & Change of Direction work
- Light Implement Power work that includes Plyometrics and Medicine Ball work
- Conditioning; including slideboard work
- Heavy Implement Power work that includes Olympic Lifting
- Core Stabilization
- Overall strength training with increased proprioceptive demands
- Daily setup of Gym and Weight Room
- Winter: January 2 to March 12th (4 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
Application Deadline: Dec 1st
- Spring: March 14th to May 30th (4 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
Application Deadline: February 1st
- Summer: June 8 to August 20 - 8 positions w/ housing (housing only offered during the summer internship) & 15 non-housing positions that includes $500.00 stipend. Application Deadline: April 1st
- Fall: September 3 to December 20 (4 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
Application Deadline: Aug 1st
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page
- E-mail us a brief video (approx. 3 min) on YOUTUBE explaining why you want to intern at MBSC.
- Along with a copy of your resume to Ken Whittier, Kristina Jennings, and Stephen Bigelow at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interns will be CORI checked
Sign up for our spring or Summer sports performance program by February 20th and get 10% off! Click here to register
MBSC Winter Seminar-Febuary 25th 2017
Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning is proud to announce the return of the MBSC Winter Seminar on February 25th, 2017. This event has become a hugely popular, must attend seminar for personal trainers and strength coaches across the country.
At this year’s winter seminar we are pleased to have Henk Kraaijenhoff as our featured guest presenter. Henk is a world-renowned Olympic speed and performance coach. In his outstanding new book What We Need Is Speed Henk breaks down the science of speed development into practical application for coaches.
Click here to read more information and registerhttp://www.bodybyboyle.com/seminar
CFSC-Febuary 26th 2017
Registration is open for our Certified Functional Strength Coach. We have an amazing option, come for our Certification and Seminar all in one weekend.
Check out all the details and our special discount