Sports Performance Coach Internships and Sports Marketing Internships (scroll down) are offered at MBSC first and second semester as well as summertime.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE COACH INTERNSHIP
An internship at MBSC will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Summer, first semester and second semester internships allow hands- on coaching with up to 300 athletes per day. Our internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience.
During your internship, you will coach middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes, observe and assist professional athletes in the following areas of performance enhancement:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dynamic Warm-up and Flexibility Drills; including the agility ladder
- Speed Development Lateral Movement Enhancement
- Plyometric Drills
- Conditioning; including slideboard work
- Olympic Lifting and Explosive Training Techniques
- Core Stabilization; including medicine ball work
- Overall strength training with increased proprioceptive demands
- Daily setup of Gym and Weight Room
- January 2 to May 30 (4 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend Appication Deadline: Dec 1st
- June 8 to August 20 - 8 positions w/housing (housing only offered during the summer internship) & 15 non-housing positions that includes $500.00 stipend. Application Deadline: April 1st
- September 3 to December 20 (4 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend Application Deadline: Aug 1st
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page
- E-mail us a brief video (approx. 3 min) on YOUTUBE explaining why you want to intern at MBSC.
- Along with a copy of your resume to Ken Whittier and Kristina Jennings at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
5 more weeks of our MBSC Summer Sports Performance Training Program
All groups prorated
Sign up today!
We are thrilled to announce the official launch of our online MBSC apparel store
Check out our new summer apparel